Saturday 1 October 2011

Haunting the prairies

So it seems I'm out of the bush and across the great plains again.
Nothing here seems to have changed much at all, but I don't recognise myself any-more. When I look into the rear view mirror I can see the road behind and the small town that I just went through but when I try to look back through time everything has changed so much I lose grip on reality. People are changed by time more than the landscape, which wasn't obvious (to me) until just now. Landscapes or people you are not familiar with can change and it makes no difference but the ones close to you can change a little and cause you to re-examine yourself. Maybe these little changes will make you wonder if what you thought before was ever real. Paradigms shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment