Friday 14 October 2011

The Cat in The Hat

My room-mate is gone north for a few days and I'm in a city where I don't know one person by name and no one knows me. I called a person I know in another town to make sure I was real. Quite a relief when she recognised my voice.

Many people in bigger cities are going down-town to occupy parks and centres to complain about the disparity between the rich and the poor. Let them eat cake, eh? The rich don't understand why people who insist on being poor want to complain, when nobody they know complains about being rich, or whatever. I guess if you complain about your lot in life you must be some kind of nut-bar. Guillotines are so far in the past nobody is scared any-more. People living in mansions are untouchable and have short memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment